Bronze Helmet of Corinthian Type
Hammered from a single sheeet of bronze, with almond-shaped eye cut-outs, spoon-shaped nose-guard, and riveted edges; still retaining one of the rivets.
- , Art of the Ancient World
- , "Graeco-Italic Militaria", Mougins Museum of Classical Art, France
- , "Hoplite, le premier guerrier de l'histoire", Antiquité, le magazine de l'Antiquité Européenne. Hors-série
- , Hoplite, le premier guerrier de l'histoire
- , Henry Moore: the Helmet Heads, London
- , Ancient Greek Helmets : A Complete Guide and Catalogue
- , The Wallace Collection, London, UK, 2019 — 2019
- Musée d'Art Classique de Mougins (MACM), Mougins, France, from June 2011
N.B. Our online collection is being continually updated thanks to ongoing research and documentation efforts carried out by the MACM documentation team. Any additional information is welcome, please contact us.