Polychrome and gilt Cartonnage Mask
With a headband, sun disc, winged scarab, elaborate floral collar, and the god Osiris seated holding a crook and a flail.
- , Antiquities Sale, London
- Homes and Gardens Magazine
- , "Ancient Egypt", Mougins Museum of Classical Art, France
- Pharaon, le magazine de l'Égypte éternelle
- , "C'est quoi cette oeuvre?'", Mougins Infos, France
- Musée d'Art Classique de Mougins (MACM), Mougins, France, from June 2011
N.B. Our online collection is being continually updated thanks to ongoing research and documentation efforts carried out by the MACM documentation team. Any additional information is welcome, please contact us.